Solved! i need to extract fb messages and emails on my ex broken fone galaxyS5

Mar 30, 2018
the phone has a black screen and broken digitizer, for months it has been in the kids toy box and forgotten till i came across, a situation that coaxed me in to extracting the data with Dr fone , that's all well and good but only gave me sms pics and contacts . i need the saved emails and fb messages on there,the phone is s5(GT900i) pin locked and no picture.broken screen and no usb debugging active ,. i have tried a HML cable but that dosent help hen i dont know code. i have extracted most of the data but need help either
1. enable usb debugging with out using phone
2. activate Blutooth so i can use blutooth keyboard while plugged in tp HML
3. remove screen pin lock
4. copy full phone image and use an emulator (if it exists)
or maybe you gys have a simple solution for me that dosent include buying a new screen

thanks

Solution
Assuming leaving it alone for months tells us you don't want the data but also don't want anyone else having it either, why not just remove teh battery, boil up some sticky soup and drop it into the pan. If you have an angle grinder, cutting it in half will make it harder for anyone to retrieve data.

Facebook messages and e-mails can be found online if they're really important.
Assuming leaving it alone for months tells us you don't want the data but also don't want anyone else having it either, why not just remove teh battery, boil up some sticky soup and drop it into the pan. If you have an angle grinder, cutting it in half will make it harder for anyone to retrieve data.

Facebook messages and e-mails can be found online if they're really important.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS