Ultra Pixelated Games

Mar 28, 2018
All of my games on my Samsung Galaxy S5 are ultra pixelated to such an extent that I can't even see them. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing the data and cache but nothing worked. Any ideas?

Solution
Well, if other things are running at the same time, even things that shouldn't be on the device (adware, malware, virus) or other apps running the background (some start the moment you start the device) then your resources could be used up causing this issue. Try scanning the phone for viruses, malware, etc. and then restart the phone. Not reset, just turn it off and back on. Then try using one of the games. If it gives you the problem right away, check your "Settings" then "Apps" and go to "Running" to see if anything is running that doesn't need to be. Careful what you mess with. Don't turn off anything that the phone will need or that you are unsure what it is.

Now this is all referring to games on the device. If you are having...
Well, if other things are running at the same time, even things that shouldn't be on the device (adware, malware, virus) or other apps running the background (some start the moment you start the device) then your resources could be used up causing this issue. Try scanning the phone for viruses, malware, etc. and then restart the phone. Not reset, just turn it off and back on. Then try using one of the games. If it gives you the problem right away, check your "Settings" then "Apps" and go to "Running" to see if anything is running that doesn't need to be. Careful what you mess with. Don't turn off anything that the phone will need or that you are unsure what it is.

Now this is all referring to games on the device. If you are having this issue with games not on the device, but ones you are playing online, that brings in other issues. If that is the case you should also check your connection. If you are playing over data from the phone (attached to a plan) see if the plan has limitations or is even throttled by the provider. It happens a lot. If, however, you are playing over WiFi and not data, then check your connection speed. Is it good? Check the WiFi from another device and see if it gets OK speed or not. Should it happen on more than one device, I would check the modem/router and perhaps check with the ISP.

Solution