My app won't open

Solution
Without knowing what app I can only give you general information.

First try restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet and see if it works then. Sometimes that is all you need.

Should that not work, then I would suggest uninstalling the app (just be careful to save anything that may be with the app that you need/want, i.e. data, lists, files, etc. that go with the app). Then restart the tablet (turn it off and back on) and then reinstall the app.

NOTE: I don't mean remove the icon and then put the icon back on the home screen, I mean actually uninstall the app.
Without knowing what app I can only give you general information.

First try restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet and see if it works then. Sometimes that is all you need.

Should that not work, then I would suggest uninstalling the app (just be careful to save anything that may be with the app that you need/want, i.e. data, lists, files, etc. that go with the app). Then restart the tablet (turn it off and back on) and then reinstall the app.

NOTE: I don't mean remove the icon and then put the icon back on the home screen, I mean actually uninstall the app.

Solution