Facebook Privacy Tips: How to Protect Yourself Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015

I couldn't say it better myself. It's just terrible how it's nearly becoming a requirement to use online services these days.

Rodney_32

Prominent
Jun 17, 2017
As I started reading the article, I see the NOTATION that they worked with Donald Trump!!!! How did that add to the article??? Well, I stopped reading as soon as I saw that it was a hit piece rather then an objective article.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE ARTICLE RELATED TO FACEBOOK!!! I don't need TH trying to sway me against the POTUS but rather INFORM me of issues.

Dec 17, 2018
I agree with Rodney..You people's maniacle hatred for Trump lands somewhere between pathetic and hilarious! Stick with your "how to" articles and if you can't help yourself go write so called news for Yahoo or Google.. Lord knows they're not biased in the least..????

Michael Alexander

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Rodney and Norse have a very good point here... despite having been involved in over 200 elections worldwide, including over 40 here in the US, Cambridge Analytica never raised an eyebrow until it was ACCUSED of having tipped the scale in favor of this president. Whether or not bias was intentional, your seditors should consider the optics. I mean, check the national statistics... For every reader impressed by your virtue signalling, another is turned-off. Is YOUR data analysis telling you that your traffic demographics are so slanted that you don't have to worry about alienating half of your audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.