Hotspoting threw home wifi

Solution

So you want to know if someone is connecting to your WiFi signal, if you can tell if they are then sharing that signal with someone else? No not really since your router will only see the original connection. Don't share your connection with people you don't fully trust, it opens you up for security issues and liability if they do anything...
Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for answering but what I'm trying to say is...I do know what hotspoting means. But, can I see if my neighbors that are wifing from me. Is it possible for me to tell if there tethering,bluetoothing,or hotspoting the WiFi that I am letting them use? And, if so then how?

Mar 14, 2018
Apparently I'm explaining myself right. I let my neighbors WiFi. Is it possible for them to let friends who come to there house use my WiFi without me knowing. By tethering,bluetoothing, or hotspoting thru my neighbors phone which has my WiFi in it. Therefore is there any app or way of finding out who is hotspoting on my home internet? Sorry...trying to explain this as good as I can.

So you want to know if someone is connecting to your WiFi signal, if you can tell if they are then sharing that signal with someone else? No not really since your router will only see the original connection. Don't share your connection with people you don't fully trust, it opens you up for security issues and liability if they do anything illegal, it will all be traced to your connection.

Solution
Mar 14, 2018

Mar 14, 2018
I gave my neighbor my WiFi password.And now I just found out that they are somehow going to a website and its giving them my password. So they can put the password in other people's phones. Are they such a website and are they away to block it? If this is true than everytime I give it out then it can be copied?

Not really sure what you are talking about, aside from that you gave your password to them and they are sharing it. Change your password, don't let them know what it is.

Not sure what this website you are talking about, but it's easy enough to share information online. Like on this forum and just put up the link for it. Or though cloud storage.