How to clear app history and cache from zte maven 3

Solution
Go into "Settings" and then to "ALL". Tap on the individual app you want to clear the history and cache of and tap those buttons. Go back and locate the next one and on on on, until you have done it with all apps you wish to do it with.

BE CAREFUL though. Do not remove these on apps that have info you don't want to lose. This is why I don't recommend trying to remove them all in one shot. You will lose things you want that way.
Go into "Settings" and then to "ALL". Tap on the individual app you want to clear the history and cache of and tap those buttons. Go back and locate the next one and on on on, until you have done it with all apps you wish to do it with.

BE CAREFUL though. Do not remove these on apps that have info you don't want to lose. This is why I don't recommend trying to remove them all in one shot. You will lose things you want that way.

Solution
Aug 30, 2018
Hello, I really like this article, it is so full of information. the writer just made it all simple to understand and hit the major point. I will for sure implement the information I have gotten here. Thanks