Which Carrier Should You Choose For the S9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawndugout13

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Best network is debatable and no mention of what testing method was used. You can find many articles on different test and show T-Mobile is top as well. It is getting that close. I will give Verizon a slight edge overall as of now though. I do disagree however on customer care. It seems the testing method here was very limited. More data is out there that supports T-Mobile. In fact, It is one of the reasons T-Mobile added more customers than anyone else along with as mentioned, price and plans.

shawndugout13

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Un-carrier ranked #1 in Customer Service Satisfaction, Most Likely to Recommend, Net Promoter Score and Overall Customer Satisfaction, based on Nielsen Mobile Insights survey data*

Bellevue, Washington – February 1, 2017 –According to the latest data from Nielsen Mobile Insights (NMI), T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) closed out 2016 ranked #1 in Customer Service Satisfaction ahead of Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. And, nobody was better than the Un-carrier in Customer Service Satisfaction All. Year. Long. This isn’t just back to back, this is back to back times twelve.

And to throw some magenta icing on the cake, T-Mobile closed out 2016 on top as the #1 wireless service provider in Overall Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and Likelihood to Recommend. In baseball, that’s called a grand slam.

suvspoort

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
Why is it if you buy a unlocked phone you don't get video calling with it. Don't understand why they say you would have to download a third party app. Please can someone answer my question or did I just miss understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS