Did hard reset and it's stuck on logo screen what do I do?

Mar 9, 2018
I held Powe and volume up until it turned on got a screen telling me to use volume up to continue or volume down to cancel I hit volume up and it shut off now I'm stuck on a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 screen. What is wrong with my tablet! Please help?

Solution
If the tablet was rooted before you did this, that would cause it not to be able to do a correct "Hard Reset". Also, if you tried to do the reset using the save your personal data on the phone option, then that can cause this too. Especially if there was something like a virus, malware, bad app, etc. on the device. Try a full on "Hard Reset" that doesn't save data to see if it works.

If you want to just try getting into the device, try using "Safe Mode". If it lets you in, then there is something as mentioned above on the device. You will have to remove whatever it is to get the tablet to work correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the...
If the tablet was rooted before you did this, that would cause it not to be able to do a correct "Hard Reset". Also, if you tried to do the reset using the save your personal data on the phone option, then that can cause this too. Especially if there was something like a virus, malware, bad app, etc. on the device. Try a full on "Hard Reset" that doesn't save data to see if it works.

If you want to just try getting into the device, try using "Safe Mode". If it lets you in, then there is something as mentioned above on the device. You will have to remove whatever it is to get the tablet to work correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution