LG phone won't turn on

Mar 6, 2018
Hi I'm asking. My LG phone was fine after I dropped it in water. It managed to turn on and was working fine I still managed to call my friend. After that the next day the phone won't turn on and my brother managed to but then the day after that it won't turn on again. Any solutions?

Solution
You didn't let it dry out. Which requires opening it up, removing any SIM cards and/or SD cards as well as pulling out the battery. Then leave it for a while to dry. A while as in a day or multiple days if it was in a lot of water and for a while. Yes I mean days. Otherwise you are going to be trying to turn it on while it still has moisture and you will fry the phone.
You didn't let it dry out. Which requires opening it up, removing any SIM cards and/or SD cards as well as pulling out the battery. Then leave it for a while to dry. A while as in a day or multiple days if it was in a lot of water and for a while. Yes I mean days. Otherwise you are going to be trying to turn it on while it still has moisture and you will fry the phone.

Solution