Sprint Has iPhone X for Half Off: Best Deal Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Its a scam. Their site says 50% off. Its really $20 for 18 months, and you don't own it. If you want to keep it then its $249 more, spread out over 6 more months. So, the total would be $609.00 after 24 months and then its yours. Still not a bad deal but its not half price, that would be $500.
And to make it worse, this is not spelled out anywhere. I struggled all day going back and forth first on their website, where I was eventually locked out and told to call. I called and then had to go to a store to prove my ID. After that I still could not complete the deal on their website. I then called and was told after the 18 month lease period if you wanted to keep it you then had to pay the full remaining retail value, That made no sense so it was back to the store yet again. I signed the deal there, however had to pay the $30 activation fee and insurance for the first month so it cost me like $48 more to do it at the store, and they did not have the 256gb phone in stock. So I have to go back yet again in a few days to pick up and activate.
The guy I dealt with had to input all the information into their three different times because he kept doing it wrong. Meanwhile he never stopped using his phone all the time he was "helping" me. He also had his music playing through a speaker in the middle of the store, with a lot of really foul language blasting while there were little kids in the store.
I hate going into these stores. You have to give them your personal information, in this case three different times.
Where is the professionalism, and courtesy? I don't even have the phone yet and I fee as if I made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.