MicroSD card not showing up

Feb 28, 2018
Brand New Lenovo Tab4 8 has a new 64 GB MicroSD card but doesn't show up when connected to the laptop even though it reads in the tablet. I have formatted it for internal memory but when I connnect to laptop with USB cable it only shows the internal memory the tablet came with. Doesn't show there is even a MIcroSD card in the tablet. How to I get it to show up when I connect to my laptop so I can unload books and movies and such? Thanks for your help.

Solution
Did you make sure it shows up in the tablet itself? Did you just put it in the tablet or did you actually mount it? If you didn't mount it, then it may not be readable by the tablet or the computer.

However, if you did do that and it still isn't being noticed by the devices, then I would first try another SD card. If that one doesn't work either, then I would look into taking the tablet back and getting it exchanged for one that will actually accept and access the cards.
Did you make sure it shows up in the tablet itself? Did you just put it in the tablet or did you actually mount it? If you didn't mount it, then it may not be readable by the tablet or the computer.

However, if you did do that and it still isn't being noticed by the devices, then I would first try another SD card. If that one doesn't work either, then I would look into taking the tablet back and getting it exchanged for one that will actually accept and access the cards.

Solution
Feb 28, 2018