What should I get GB for ipad to use to measure roofs using an app ll day every dayWI-FI

Feb 24, 2018
I have an ipad gen 3 and need to get Wi-Fi, How many GB should I get to run an couple different apps all day everyday for my business. I'm just not sure what to get and what the price should be

Solution
You are probably not talking about WiFi but cellular data service. What you need depends on what you need, no way to know from just saying you run a couple of apps. Are you uploading images, movies, downloading files, what are you doing? What the price should be depends entirely on what is available in your area and what they charge, also depends on what you need for coverage. Spending less on AT&T won't help you if you don't get service in half the places you go to.

Also what you can use depends on your iPad, does it even have a data option? Not all iPads can work with a cell data plan, some are WiFi only.

Start with a lower data plan, you can always go up if you need more, just track your usage so you don't go over and get...
You are probably not talking about WiFi but cellular data service. What you need depends on what you need, no way to know from just saying you run a couple of apps. Are you uploading images, movies, downloading files, what are you doing? What the price should be depends entirely on what is available in your area and what they charge, also depends on what you need for coverage. Spending less on AT&T won't help you if you don't get service in half the places you go to.

Also what you can use depends on your iPad, does it even have a data option? Not all iPads can work with a cell data plan, some are WiFi only.

Start with a lower data plan, you can always go up if you need more, just track your usage so you don't go over and get charged extra.

Solution
Feb 24, 2018