How do I move all my files from SD back to my LGSTYLO 3 plus

Solution
Well it depends on if it is just files, or you are talking apps.

If it is files alone, then you would either go into the phone file manager and move them, usually one at a time. If the phone doesn't have a file manager app you could install one and do the moving through that.

Or, my personal favorite way is to connect the phone, with the SD card still in it, to a computer via USB cord. Then you move all the files to an empty folder on the computer to clear out the SD card. Once they are all moved, then access the phone's "Internal" storage, via the same USB connection, and move or copy the files over to the phone. The reason I say copy is one of the choices is so that you can leave a copy of all the files, should you choose to, on the...
Well it depends on if it is just files, or you are talking apps.

If it is files alone, then you would either go into the phone file manager and move them, usually one at a time. If the phone doesn't have a file manager app you could install one and do the moving through that.

Or, my personal favorite way is to connect the phone, with the SD card still in it, to a computer via USB cord. Then you move all the files to an empty folder on the computer to clear out the SD card. Once they are all moved, then access the phone's "Internal" storage, via the same USB connection, and move or copy the files over to the phone. The reason I say copy is one of the choices is so that you can leave a copy of all the files, should you choose to, on the computer in case of loss. Either through deletion, damage to the device, lost device, stolen device, etc.

Solution