Quick fix just reset your tablet my wi-fi fine now

Feb 13, 2018
When I had the problem with the WiFi disappearing on my lenovo10" tablet I was getting noware on the forums I took mines to a computer expert who said to me the easiest fix was just to reset the tablet and when I get home just put my wi-fi password in prob solved and didn't even charge me for it. Happy days hope this solves your problem guy's. Good luck.

Solution
Resetting the device is a commonly recommended option if other options don't work. However, many people choose not to use this option because they don't want to lose items on the tablet. This is why personally I recommend backing up your phone, tablet, etc. All the photos, videos, music, etc. to a computer or cloud account and do it often. This way if the device dies, is reset, lost, stolen, etc., you don't lose everything.
Resetting the device is a commonly recommended option if other options don't work. However, many people choose not to use this option because they don't want to lose items on the tablet. This is why personally I recommend backing up your phone, tablet, etc. All the photos, videos, music, etc. to a computer or cloud account and do it often. This way if the device dies, is reset, lost, stolen, etc., you don't lose everything.

Solution
Feb 13, 2018