Using an Android through an Iphone

Feb 7, 2018
So, I have a Samsung note 8 with Verizon, and a Sprint IPhone 8 for work. Unfortunately, sprint is the only network that has signal at my work site.
Is there a way to receive texts or phone calls from my personal Note 8 through My work IPhone 8?

In other words, if I leave my personal phone at home, is there any way to route texts and phone calls to my work phone back and forth? It can be through an app, sorcery, magic, or a genie?

Thank you

Solution
Well you can forward calls, most any phone comes with that option, just different companies may use a different code to allow for the forwarding. Here is how to do it on Verizon...

To Forward the calls...

1. First dial "*72". (without quotes)
2. Then dial the phone number (including the area code) where you want your calls to be forwarded to.
3. Now press the "Call" button and wait. After a moment or two you should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
4. Press the "End Call" button and you should be good.

You may want to test it by having someone call the phone calls that are to be forwarded and see if it goes to the other phone.

To turn off call forwardwarding...

1. First dial "*73". (without quotes)
2. Then press the "Call"...
Well you can forward calls, most any phone comes with that option, just different companies may use a different code to allow for the forwarding. Here is how to do it on Verizon...

To Forward the calls...

1. First dial "*72". (without quotes)
2. Then dial the phone number (including the area code) where you want your calls to be forwarded to.
3. Now press the "Call" button and wait. After a moment or two you should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
4. Press the "End Call" button and you should be good.

You may want to test it by having someone call the phone calls that are to be forwarded and see if it goes to the other phone.

To turn off call forwardwarding...

1. First dial "*73". (without quotes)
2. Then press the "Call" button and wait. After a moment or two you should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
3. Press the "End Call" button and you should be good.

Now as far as I know there is no way to forward the texts. At least not through them. You can do some app searching to see if there are any that can, but I haven't run into any.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS