Bluetooth disconnect in JBL GO Speaker when wifi on in samsung j5 prime

pbsharma9717

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
I recently bought Jbl go bluetooth speaker and its working fine with other devices. But with my phone its getting disconnected after playing for few seconds and connects again itself. This happens only when the wifi network is on, so turning it off helps but then am not able to play online music. Is there any solution. Please help.

Solution
Sounds like it isn't the phone or the speaker but your internet connection. If it is having issues, that would cause the sounds to stop. Especially if the sounds on the phone work just fine through the speaker.

Try resetting the modem/router. If that doesn't fix it, then talk to your ISP about it. There could even be noise no the line that is the cause.
Sounds like it isn't the phone or the speaker but your internet connection. If it is having issues, that would cause the sounds to stop. Especially if the sounds on the phone work just fine through the speaker.

Try resetting the modem/router. If that doesn't fix it, then talk to your ISP about it. There could even be noise no the line that is the cause.

Solution
Mar 28, 2018

Did you find out the reason? That's exactly my problem now. My phone is j5 prime also.

Jan 10, 2019

Exact same issue. My wife and I have the same phone (iPhone SE). The speaker works non-stop on hers but it stops working after 30-45 seconds when using from my phone. Both phones' firmwares are up-to-date. This invalidates a faulty Wi-Fi network, as another user suggested.