I have an SD card on my old phone and my new phone has no place for an SD card how do I transfer the pictures

Solution
If they are on two phones (or can be taken in and out of new phone) you can do one of the following...

1... From the phone with the old card (requires internet service, but WiFi would work) upload the images to a google or cloud account. Then download from that account to the new device/card.

2... Connect the device that has the old card with images in it to a computer via USB cord. Move or copy all the images over to an empty folder on the computer. Disconnect the device and connect the new one (or change out the card if in same device) then reconnect to the computer via USB and copy the files over to the new card.

NOTE: I say copy so as to leave a copy on the computer. This way they don't get lost if the phones dies, card is...
If they are on two phones (or can be taken in and out of new phone) you can do one of the following...

1... From the phone with the old card (requires internet service, but WiFi would work) upload the images to a google or cloud account. Then download from that account to the new device/card.

2... Connect the device that has the old card with images in it to a computer via USB cord. Move or copy all the images over to an empty folder on the computer. Disconnect the device and connect the new one (or change out the card if in same device) then reconnect to the computer via USB and copy the files over to the new card.

NOTE: I say copy so as to leave a copy on the computer. This way they don't get lost if the phones dies, card is damaged, phone is stolen, etc.

Solution