How to upgrade Ram on my samsung j2 prime?

Solution
You can't add ram to a phone. If the phone is saying you don't have enough memory to install it, that is talking about space not ram.

In such a case, with many devices you can make changes so that the SD card can be used for space. However I believe that device doesn't have that option. The next best thing would be to move files (not apps) over to the card to free up space.

Now if it is truly saying the phone is to slow to run the game (which I don't see that as the issue, but just in case) you would only be able to make sure nothing extra is running when you try to use the game. So you have access to all possible resources. That would mean it is best to restart the device before trying to play it.
You can't add ram to a phone. If the phone is saying you don't have enough memory to install it, that is talking about space not ram.

In such a case, with many devices you can make changes so that the SD card can be used for space. However I believe that device doesn't have that option. The next best thing would be to move files (not apps) over to the card to free up space.

Now if it is truly saying the phone is to slow to run the game (which I don't see that as the issue, but just in case) you would only be able to make sure nothing extra is running when you try to use the game. So you have access to all possible resources. That would mean it is best to restart the device before trying to play it.

Solution