mgc392

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
I charge my Samsung tablet it was a hundred percent I unplugged it push the power button to turn it on it started booting up with the Samsung logo showing that that's all that is on there now the Samsung logo just keeps kind of flashing the tablet itself will not turn on what is the problem

Solution
You try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. If it does, then you may well have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the device. If it still doesn't start, then I would have it looked at.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
You try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. If it does, then you may well have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the device. If it still doesn't start, then I would have it looked at.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution