Is there a # i can dial to block incoming calls and txt messages for my ZTE max pro my service is threw Metro PCS?

jbird619

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
Call blocking for incoming calls and txt messages for ZTE MAX PRO.my service is threw Metro PCS.Phone doesnt allow call blocking it only allows the number to be sent to spam numbers so all calls are sent to VM but still recieve annoying notifications and the text messages still come threw.apps ive installed do not work.hooing there is some kind of number I am able to dial to access call and text blocking?Thank You

Solution
The phone itself should have some options on it for blocking certain types of calls. Like ones from unknown numbers or blocked numbers.

You also have the option to get an app (there are many out there) that will block texts and calls from any number you choose to put in the app as well as from unknown, private and blocked callers.

If you can't find these options on your phone (in the phone app settings) then I would look for an app online that meets your needs.
The phone itself should have some options on it for blocking certain types of calls. Like ones from unknown numbers or blocked numbers.

You also have the option to get an app (there are many out there) that will block texts and calls from any number you choose to put in the app as well as from unknown, private and blocked callers.

If you can't find these options on your phone (in the phone app settings) then I would look for an app online that meets your needs.

Solution