Samsung GT-C3595, how to connect to the Internet

sidmincing

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
My Samsung GT-C3595 has all the apps but when I respond to "Connect to internet?", i receive "Network Error". I have a TP-LINK wireless modem model CE 1588. I wasn't aware that this phone had WiFi capabilities, so do I need a wireless dongle?
Thanks
Fred

sidmincing

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks, hang-the-9,I suspected as much, but all of the applications loaded on it were a confusion in themselves. Why have them if they can't be used. I'll have a chat with my provider, they're a pretty good bunch,probably have a few GB for not very much Cheers

They can be used, if you connect it to a data plan and get internet access, which is what would be expected by the carrier.

sidmincing

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018

sidmincing

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
Just had an extensive conversation with my mobile phone service carrier and the bottom line is that the Samsung GT-C3595 will only work in the country that it was originally designed for, in this case, France. So if I want internet access on it, I'll have to go to France. Might just use My Galaxy for internet service and keep the 3595 for calls and texts. Cheers and thanks all