Looking for solution To SMS Issue

immajamz

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
A friend of mine removed my sim from my phone and then put his own to check some stuffs. After he was done, he replaced my sim back in my phone. when i rebooted my phone, some particular messages that should go to his line are now entering my phone. And anytime i reboot my phone, the same exact set of sms comes into my phone. Please how do I stop this. My phone is a Tecno Y4...Thanks

Solution
SMS messages are sent to the number that they are for. So if your phone has your SIM in it, and it shows your phone number when you check the "Settings" then it isn't because of his number. It could be, however, due to an app he used on your phone, for texts, rather than the standard text messaging.

One thing to try would be to clear the cache for the messages app which should remove all of its info/history. Then restart the phone and see if happens again.

You may also want to check with your carrier/service provider about the issue.
SMS messages are sent to the number that they are for. So if your phone has your SIM in it, and it shows your phone number when you check the "Settings" then it isn't because of his number. It could be, however, due to an app he used on your phone, for texts, rather than the standard text messaging.

One thing to try would be to clear the cache for the messages app which should remove all of its info/history. Then restart the phone and see if happens again.

You may also want to check with your carrier/service provider about the issue.

Solution