Problem in my nextbook-nx785qc8g

onangparohinog

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
Hi. I have a tab nextbook-nx785qc8g. The problem is i dont have a move to sd card option under setting <apps. I try downloading appmgr III but it didn't work. It also says that "The device doesn't enable users moving apps to the sd card. Usually,it's because of the manufacture removes the function of moving apps to sd from android,or a sd card is not inserted." (my sdcard is inserted 4gb)Please help. Thanks!

Solution
Not only is it possible the manufacturer restricted the option (which is common on many newer devices), to do this also requires you be on Android "Marshmallow" (a.k.a. 6.0) or newer to even possibly have the option. Your tablet I believe comes with "KitKat" which is a much older version of Android.
Not only is it possible the manufacturer restricted the option (which is common on many newer devices), to do this also requires you be on Android "Marshmallow" (a.k.a. 6.0) or newer to even possibly have the option. Your tablet I believe comes with "KitKat" which is a much older version of Android.

Solution