My 6 yr old tablet wont go pass the voyager lll part i tried to reset and still nothing what do i do

dontaekey68

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
He has a RCA voyager lll tablet andriod tm 6.0 ...7inch 16gb ...it cuts on but stays on the voyager lll screen and wont go anywhere i tried to reset it and nothing can someone please tell me wat to do

Solution
Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it will, then you probably have something (bad app, virus, malware, etc.) on the device that you need to remove before you can run it normally. If it won't start up even in "Safe Mode" then you may need to either "Hard Reset" the tablet (which will wipe it of all personal data) or even have it repaired.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the...
Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it will, then you probably have something (bad app, virus, malware, etc.) on the device that you need to remove before you can run it normally. If it won't start up even in "Safe Mode" then you may need to either "Hard Reset" the tablet (which will wipe it of all personal data) or even have it repaired.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution