i tried the battery caliberation app i downloaded did nothing, instead, it got worse, it now shuts down even at 91% and i had

mellindamulera

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
I am concerned about my phone, a versed E 1.1 tablet keeps shutting down every time I try to use it, even if left on charge for four hours and is registered as fully charged, it shuts down at 91%.

When I connected my charger, I was shocked to discover it was completely drained to 0%.

The last five hours, I downloaded a battery calibration app known as 'advanced battery calibration' on Google play store. I followed what it told me to do and in the end, it told me to shut down my phone and charge it fully with out using it.

I was so excited to finally end my three day trouble only to be shocked when I discovered it shut down at 91%! After charging it to a perfect 100%

Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. It is very irritating. :-(

Solution
If this is new device, return it and get them to give you a working one. If it is still under warranty (but not brand new) contact the manufacturer (same reason).

If, however, it is neither of the above, then you probably have a bad battery.