My tablet keeps flashing the logo and the buttons aren't working

nscully22

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
The battery is charged but my tablet is just not functioning! Just keeps flashing the "Galaxy Tab S2" logo! I press the button but nothing is happening?

Solution
Try turning it off and then starting up in "Safe Mode". If it will load in "Safe Mode" then you may well have something on it that shouldn't be. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

If, however, it still won't start up in "Safe Mode", then you may have to do a "Hard Reset", if it software related, or have it repaired, if it is hardware related.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see...
Try turning it off and then starting up in "Safe Mode". If it will load in "Safe Mode" then you may well have something on it that shouldn't be. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

If, however, it still won't start up in "Safe Mode", then you may have to do a "Hard Reset", if it software related, or have it repaired, if it is hardware related.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution