Chipolo Plus Review: A Good, Loud Key Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinealicia

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
Absolutely NO to a chipolo. Their support is AWFUL. they make it their business to argue with your review but wont provide solid support. Go ahead and try to call their US support number and see if you ever speak to a person. I ordered a 4 pack and one was DOA.

Now i know they have dimensions on their site, but i am terrible of envisioning things. If i cant physically see or hold it, i need something put beside it for reference. These things should be loud, because they are the most gigantic trackers on the market. I didnt think another tracker could give tile a run, but these things are HUGE.

I only kept mine a day after receiving them ,but i put one in my pocket and hung it in my closet and walked to the kitchen (room are next to each other). It disconnected. and wouldnt reconnect until i was holding my coat.

So i immediately return the huge primary colored 4 pack. They received it in 3 days. 4 days later, still no confirmation email that they received it. I tried calling. no one, no one returned my call. So i used chat. after waiting 10 minutes for an operator I was refunded. She told me it would have been refunded...in a FEW WEEKS.

Albeit i have yet to find a reliable tracker, considering i use these for my cats (which makes a more widely know device like trackr and tile more useful- crown locate), i find the trackr pixel with it's light up bright LEDS to be helpful. They are the perfect small size for a cat breakaway collar (i have 4, ranging from 7 pounds to 12). My only complaint, is the battery dies unbelievably fast for the pixels, and they keep swearing support will release a fix for the app but it's been 3 months now lol

I will also say i bought my first pack of trackrs from an online retailer. Whilst talking to a trackr support agent about how quickly my batteries were dying, i mentioned the issues i was having with the trackrs i previously bought. Support asked for a receipt, i provided it to them, and they replaced my previously ordered pixels, despite the fact they werent ordered from the trackr official site. so i have 4 (plus one free) tracker i ordered from their site, and 2 replaced from my previous order elsewhere. Trackr will take care of you

Good support can make a break an item. and the support on Chipolo is non-existant.

Status
Not open for further replies.