does anyone actually know how to get verizon off of my samsung galaxy cdma phone with a sim card, but it will no accept codes

cdsnyder127

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
I have a samsung galaxy core prime cdma verizon phone with a sim card. You can not put codes in it, it will not work. It is disconnected from verizon service, would like to get it unlocked to use on another service, all I get are lies and run arounds from samsung and verizon
Thanks

Solution
Take it to a fone shop ... providing the fone is now owned outright.

If it is still on a plan and you are paying it off then you need to either payout the remaining owing, and they will then unlock it ... or stay on the plan.
Take it to a fone shop ... providing the fone is now owned outright.

If it is still on a plan and you are paying it off then you need to either payout the remaining owing, and they will then unlock it ... or stay on the plan.

Solution

cdsnyder127

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Thanks, yes I own the phones,I went with consumer cellular, I had to buy new phones because samsung lied to me they told me my phones would work on consumer cellular, but they can't because there cdma phones and cunsumer operates on gsm only. I saved 40.00 a month going with consumer cellular. My old phones work on wifi, but they don't reconize the sim cards any more.