Pics to tablet

alunny042902

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
I have a micro SD card that I use for my camera, and I would like to transfer thr photos to my tablet. I've put the card in the popwinds tablet, but there is no option to transfer files. I would like to do this without a computer because I dont have a computer.

Solution
If the tablet accepts the card (it registers that it is in there and will let you access/see the files) then you should be able to use the tablets file manager app to move the files over to the tablet, or copy them over.

If you don't have a file manager app, then you would need to install one.

NOTE: If the tablet won't read the card, then you can't put them on it as to make the tablet read it would erase the data. Also, if the card isn't the right size for the tablet, then you can't move them either.
If the tablet accepts the card (it registers that it is in there and will let you access/see the files) then you should be able to use the tablets file manager app to move the files over to the tablet, or copy them over.

If you don't have a file manager app, then you would need to install one.

NOTE: If the tablet won't read the card, then you can't put them on it as to make the tablet read it would erase the data. Also, if the card isn't the right size for the tablet, then you can't move them either.

Solution