HTC U11 WiFi calling on Sprint

demonisis

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
Three days ago my HTC U11 phone suddenly would not allow WiFi calling. I have tried everything I can think of to include doing a factory reset.

To verify that it wasn't something that I did with a setting I checked my wifes phone and hers is doing the very same thing. Both phones worked last week then on Monday both stopped working.

Same networks same settings no results

Any Useful suggestions??

Solution
Are you sure that it isn't then the WiFi itself, and not the phones? If both devices cannot make calls via WiFi it is possibly an issue with accessing the WiFi. So I would test that with other apps or the browser on the devices.

Should you be able to access it in every other way on the phone, just not for the calls, then I would be contacting the apps creators to find out what the problem is with that app.
Are you sure that it isn't then the WiFi itself, and not the phones? If both devices cannot make calls via WiFi it is possibly an issue with accessing the WiFi. So I would test that with other apps or the browser on the devices.

Should you be able to access it in every other way on the phone, just not for the calls, then I would be contacting the apps creators to find out what the problem is with that app.

Solution