Continuous rebooting on Asus Z300M

bridget.karaaslan

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
I tried the advice given above. I succeeded in a factory reset although it didn't follow exactly the same process as you mentioned so I selected recovery option. After lots.of rotating logo it closed and opened itself confirming a factory reset had occurred and took me through the initial set up screens of language, location, Wi-Fi connection, accepting of terms, etc. Tben just as it asked how I want to set the device up again from new it goes into reboot again and runs through the same screens.(have a video of That) . I purchased 4 of these tablets at the same time and at the moment only one is suffering from this. According to Currys/PC world it is not in guarantee as of today and as I could not give my receipt number when I called them yesterday tonreport the fault. They say no warranty and I need to talk to Asus.
I have managed to shut off the power. And it will reopen.
Any Ideas? There is nothing in this tablet. It is just used to show clients our website when connected to Wi-Fi in our office. Nothing downloaded extra and hardly been used.
Thanks
Bridget

Solution
Receipt or no receipt, the company should know if you bought it and have a record of it. Especially if brand new. If, however, it has been a while, usually a month or longer, then you would have to go through the manufacturer as they told you.

Since you didn't actually post your info with a reference to the thread you were referring to, we have no idea of what you are talking about in that part. However, if it isn't doing the reset correctly, then there is probably a hardware issue and that is best to go through he manufacturer for on a new device.
Receipt or no receipt, the company should know if you bought it and have a record of it. Especially if brand new. If, however, it has been a while, usually a month or longer, then you would have to go through the manufacturer as they told you.

Since you didn't actually post your info with a reference to the thread you were referring to, we have no idea of what you are talking about in that part. However, if it isn't doing the reset correctly, then there is probably a hardware issue and that is best to go through he manufacturer for on a new device.

Solution