How to find out who is tracking your phone

tannyrex

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
Hi. Would like some advice on how to find out who has a tracking device on you. Or how you find out why your Ime numbers could be blacklisted and not cause your phone gas been stolen??
Hope someone could help me out as I have been looking alday on different sites some let me in others saynot allowed LOL go figure lmao

Solution
Google, if you have an Android device. Google and Microsoft if you use Windows and Google and Apple if you have an iPhone.

Google will tell you in a pop-up ad on your sceen, where to buy something you searched for a month ago, in the next street to where you're standing.

You agreed to the terms and conditions when you used your account the first time.
Google, if you have an Android device. Google and Microsoft if you use Windows and Google and Apple if you have an iPhone.

Google will tell you in a pop-up ad on your sceen, where to buy something you searched for a month ago, in the next street to where you're standing.

You agreed to the terms and conditions when you used your account the first time.

Solution