LG G4 micro SD problem

frumpel22

Prominent
Nov 18, 2017
Well here's my problem:
My phone recently got the reknown boot loop problem, so we went ahead and used the warranty to get it fixed. Now everything works just fine but it wont accept my 128gb samsung sd card. They set it back to its Factory state so my 32 internal memory space is gone already :( and now I dont wanna lose data from the 128gb sd card I have.
I cant get access to the data via pc because the file format isn't accpeted and it tries to format it. Same for the phone when I try to install the card there is only one option and that is formatting...
So is there any possible way to get the data off of the sd card then format it and put it back on, or something like that?

Solution
If it was converted to "Internal" storage, no, there is no way to access the data.

They make it that way so that someone can't come up and take the SD card out of the device and just access the data. I know of no way to unencode it.
Was the card converted to "Internal" storage before this was done? If that is the case, there is no way to access it. It was encoded by the device. Since the device was changed, the card data is no longer able to connect with the device to be read.

If it was just saved as a normal "External" card, then there should be no problem accessing it.