Need some help with my tablet

cozmo070181

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017
My daughter played her tablet until it went dead. I went to charge it but all I get is the start page that just keeps flashing. I at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help.

Solution
So if it won't turn on at all, even the flashing logo, until plugged in, I would say that the battery is probably shot. That may not be the only problem, but that would explain why you get nothing at all when not plugged in.
Charge it while it is off, then try turning it on in "Safe Mode" and see if it will start. It will give you limited access, but if it works, then you know there is something that is on the tablet that needs to be removed. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

cozmo070181

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017
I can't get it to do anything. Where the battery was completely dead I can't get it to do anything. It just keeps flashing the RCA android. Any other suggestions would be a big help.