Trouble sending/receiving texts

blanaba75

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
I am unable to send and recieve texts on my Samsung galaxy s7. This is a recent problem and have never had issues before. Whenever I go to send a text, I get an error message saying "No signal found for mobile network. Will try resend in once the network becomes available." this confuses me because I am able to access the internet, YouTube, and every other app that requires internet. I can also send and receive calls. But not texts. Any suggestions?

Solution
Try restarting the phone.

If that doesn't work, go into "Settings" then "Apps". Scroll over to "ALL" and locate the messaging app. Tap it and then tap to "Clear Cache" and also "Clear Data". NOTE: Doing this will remove anything that was saved in the messaging app, so be sure you don't have anything you want to keep in the before doing this. Once done, restart the device.

Now, if after all this it still doesn't work, then there may be something going on with your carrier/service provider. Then you would need to contact them.
Try restarting the phone.

If that doesn't work, go into "Settings" then "Apps". Scroll over to "ALL" and locate the messaging app. Tap it and then tap to "Clear Cache" and also "Clear Data". NOTE: Doing this will remove anything that was saved in the messaging app, so be sure you don't have anything you want to keep in the before doing this. Once done, restart the device.

Now, if after all this it still doesn't work, then there may be something going on with your carrier/service provider. Then you would need to contact them.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS