samsung 700t notebook won't turn on.

slevenkrah

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
It started after I left the device on without plugging in the charger, this was in the morning around 9 am after I return at round 3mp, and tried to boot the device. it counld not start and no sign of any blinking lignt completely blank. Please if and one has any solution. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.
Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Solution

slevenkrah

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Hi, I did as you said but still no power flows through, the cord is working fine there's no sign of circuit fried. Guess I will have to change the battery, but the battery look's fine it's not bloated or showing any sign of damage.