I moved all my pics to sd card and now it won't let me view them how do I retrieve them how do I get them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
First try changing the settings in your gallery (file location or images to display option), a restart sometime helps the device to detect large number of files moved. You can also try opening some of the images by going to the file location and manually select open with gallery, it helps the device to recognize files whose address have been changed few moments ago.
Did you make sure, after you moved them, to go into the "Gallery" apps "Settings" and change the location it looks for files? If you didn't, you won't be able to see them when they are on the card.

Also, if you already did that part, you should restart the phone. Some phones require that once you have move the files over.

arnabdas

Estimable
Feb 7, 2015
First try changing the settings in your gallery (file location or images to display option), a restart sometime helps the device to detect large number of files moved. You can also try opening some of the images by going to the file location and manually select open with gallery, it helps the device to recognize files whose address have been changed few moments ago.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.