i lost my cell phone lenevo k5note having imei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
There is no way you can find your phone using that information. You would have to have had either an app for tracking on it, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider and see if they can help you locate it. The can then also turn off the service to it.

I would also suggest changing all account log in information and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone.
There is no way you can find your phone using that information. You would have to have had either an app for tracking on it, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider and see if they can help you locate it. The can then also turn off the service to it.

I would also suggest changing all account log in information and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone.

Solution
You can't track it with the IMEI number unless you had software installed before the loss. I removed that information from your thread title for your own security.

Your Service Provider might be able to tell you where it was when last used but it's more important to report the loss and terminate the contract. Otherwise, all the calls and mobile data the thief is using will be down to you to pay for.

bryan36422

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

what are some of the best apps for tracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.