Wifi is Showing in Saved Connection But Won't Connect.

Mofrace

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
I Know there are more Solutions to this but i tried everything,
But it won't seem to work. I even Reset My Android Device.
But it still Won't Work. I Did everything on Internet i searched.
But Nothing Works. It's Just saved in Saved Networks. It Also
Won't Show the "Connect" Option in Saved Networks.

Solution
Is this happening with all WiFi connections, or just one? If it is just one, I would start to wonder then if that WiFi is the where the issue is coming from.

If it is just the one, try resetting the modem/router (shutting it off and then restarting it) and see if this will resolve it. If you don't have access to the modem/router, then I would ask if it is your WiFi or does it belong to someone else? In either case, are you sure you have the right password? You can save a networks info without actually being able to log into that network.

Now if it is happening on all WiFi tried anywhere, I would then try turning off the 'data' on the phone before trying to use the WiFi. Some phones run into conflicts.

And if none of the above...
Is this happening with all WiFi connections, or just one? If it is just one, I would start to wonder then if that WiFi is the where the issue is coming from.

If it is just the one, try resetting the modem/router (shutting it off and then restarting it) and see if this will resolve it. If you don't have access to the modem/router, then I would ask if it is your WiFi or does it belong to someone else? In either case, are you sure you have the right password? You can save a networks info without actually being able to log into that network.

Now if it is happening on all WiFi tried anywhere, I would then try turning off the 'data' on the phone before trying to use the WiFi. Some phones run into conflicts.

And if none of the above works, AND it happens with any and all WiFi tried, then I would think it is a hardware issue.

Solution