Can't unsubscribe from Toms

medicrq

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
Why is it that this website is about TECH and they can't even get their own webdite to operate correctly? When I try to unsubscribe it says "page isn't working", when I try to contact Toms through email I'm sent to a false page. So at best Toms can't get their own tech to work right, and at worst their operating illigally by not allowing people to unsubscribe. Anyone else having this problem? I filed an FCC complaint already.

medicrq

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from medicrq : "Can't unsubscribe from Toms"

Why is it that this website is about TECH and they can't even get their own webdite to operate correctly? When I try to unsubscribe it says "page isn't working", when I try to contact Toms through email I'm sent to a false page. So at best Toms can't get their own tech to work right, and at worst their operating illigally by not allowing people to unsubscribe. Anyone else having this problem? I filed an FCC complaint already.

medicrq

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
MERGED QUESTION

medicrq

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
MERGED QUESTION