How to find my lost phone if it's switched off

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_haris_7970

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
my phone is Gionee p5w, it is switched off, and I can't find it for a month now,I keep searching the house but still can't find it,
i don't know the imei number, pls help me in locating were my phone is.

Solution
There would be no way to locate it unless you had an app on it that was for locating or you had signed up for a service. And if it is turned off, those wouldn't be able to locate. If you are sure it is in your home, then you should be able to locate it doing a thorough search.

However if it doesn't turn up as there, then it may not have been in the home. In such a case I would contact the carrier/service provider and have them turn off the service and also have them check the last place it was used. Then you need to change all your log in info and passwords to anything you logged into from the device.
There would be no way to locate it unless you had an app on it that was for locating or you had signed up for a service. And if it is turned off, those wouldn't be able to locate. If you are sure it is in your home, then you should be able to locate it doing a thorough search.

However if it doesn't turn up as there, then it may not have been in the home. In such a case I would contact the carrier/service provider and have them turn off the service and also have them check the last place it was used. Then you need to change all your log in info and passwords to anything you logged into from the device.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.