What is the best mobile phone to play high graphics game

contact.alanees

Prominent
Oct 3, 2017
Recently I bought a phone from Qatar. The model name of the phone is OnePlus 5. My friends told me that the phone is very good to play High Graphics game. Actually, its good but the problem started after 6 7 weeks. The phone starts getting hang while playing games. Please help me on this. My friends are using the same phone. they don't have any problem.

OnePlus 5
[link removed]

Solution
I would suggest you check the running apps on the phone. That will give you tons of lag if there is something(things) running in the background while you are playing. Also viruses, malware and bad apps can give you this problem.

If you are playing using data (not WiFi) then the carrier/service provider could be limiting your connection speed, which would also give you lag.
I would suggest you check the running apps on the phone. That will give you tons of lag if there is something(things) running in the background while you are playing. Also viruses, malware and bad apps can give you this problem.

If you are playing using data (not WiFi) then the carrier/service provider could be limiting your connection speed, which would also give you lag.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS