I do not have an sd card an need to send music from my androiad phone to my rca pro 10 tablet with out a sd card

Solution
Then you will need either internet access on both devices or a computer.

In all cases, leave the SD card in the phone.

For the internet connection you would need either two different emails (one on each device) and mail them to yourself, then download them on the second device. Or you will need a cloud account that you can upload the files to from the phone to the cloud and then download it to the tablet.

Or, my personal fav and I think the easiest way, connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Copy all the files you want to have on the tablet to an empty folder on the computer. Then disconnect the phone from the computer and connect the tablet to the computer via that USB cord. You can then copy or move the files over to the...
Then you will need either internet access on both devices or a computer.

In all cases, leave the SD card in the phone.

For the internet connection you would need either two different emails (one on each device) and mail them to yourself, then download them on the second device. Or you will need a cloud account that you can upload the files to from the phone to the cloud and then download it to the tablet.

Or, my personal fav and I think the easiest way, connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Copy all the files you want to have on the tablet to an empty folder on the computer. Then disconnect the phone from the computer and connect the tablet to the computer via that USB cord. You can then copy or move the files over to the tablet. I suggest copy as this leaves them on the computer as well. As a backup.

Solution