LG L90 replacement with good camera?

dzidel

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017
Hello
For me the most important thing in smarthphone is camera. I wonder if Xiaomi 4X with its 13 Mpx sensor takes better photos than my old LG L90 with 8 Mpx sensor? This old LG makes very good and sharp photos with a lot details as far as landscapes are concerned (I don't care that much about photos from short range) in good light conditions. Xiaomi 4X would be good choice for taking photos of landscapes, cities etc. during a day? Maybe you could suggest other models with good camera in prace range 140-190 EUR. I'd rather have small screen size, maximum 5"", but I'd prefer little smaller (just like my old LG's 4,7")

For that cheap you will not have a good camera, I don't know why you though the LG L90 took good pictures, my family used that phone for a bit and the camera was pretty bad.

Get a used higher end phone like a Samsung S5 or S6.

dzidel

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for reply. After your reply I did some research and found S4 in very good price. I checked photo quality on gsmarena and I would be satisfied. Would You recommend it? Price under 100 EUR (!)

I bought an S5 for about $100, I think 90 actually. S4 is OK but you are not likely to have a good battery in an older phone. You should be able to find an S5 for about 100.

dzidel

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017
I'm also considering Galaxy J5 (2016), it would be good choice? I can find it with manufacturer warranty in good price...

Review said it has an "improved camera" so may not be bad. Seems good, especially for a cheaper phone.