Unblock restricted calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If the phone is an Android device, you should be able to unblock on a number by number basis.

In Contacts, find the Doctor's number and tap the menu to see the options and one of them should be "Remove from Reject List".
Jun 14, 2018
I would like to revisit this question, since I am in the same situation.

I do not know the phone number that they will be calling from. Is there a global setting to block Restricted numbers that I can disable (Android)??

Thanks!

No global setting that I know of because the action in putting a number on to a Reject List is a positive one.

You can reverse that by touching the number in the Contacts list then tap the bottom left of the screen to show the menu and one of the options is "Remove from Reject List".

If that doesn't do it for your circumstances, please start a new thread of your own because hardly anyone will see this one.

Jun 14, 2018

There is no number to interact with. They are calling in, anonymously, from a number that I don't know, and that has never called me before.

Jun 14, 2018

Ah-HA!

Going to that AREA where you manually unlock a specific number revealed a - wait for it - GLOBAL SETTING for "Allow Anonymous Calls?" !!!

FIXED! Whoohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.