Tracking with stolen device location turned off..

Solution
You can't locate the phone on your own unless you had an app or service for tracking on it before it went missing. You can contact your service provider/carrier and they may be able to tell you where it was last used, or at least an area, but even they can't tell you exactly where it is.

Leaving the service on, and not reporting it stolen, to the service provider/carrier is a really bad idea. You need to get them to turn off the service so you don't get charged for anything the other party does.

To be honest, once a device is gone, it is rarely if ever recovered/returned.
You can't locate the phone on your own unless you had an app or service for tracking on it before it went missing. You can contact your service provider/carrier and they may be able to tell you where it was last used, or at least an area, but even they can't tell you exactly where it is.

Leaving the service on, and not reporting it stolen, to the service provider/carrier is a really bad idea. You need to get them to turn off the service so you don't get charged for anything the other party does.

To be honest, once a device is gone, it is rarely if ever recovered/returned.

Solution
Jul 30, 2018

Sir my android phone has lost and stolen by someone he has removed the sim ,my phone has no lock or password ,location is also not turned by default ,i know only the gmail account registered with my mobile and the IMEI number .Please sir, help me regarding this,i have some questions

rgd1101

Don't

Sir, please read the response before posting