connect tv to a pc networked storage to play big video files

pclovehate

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014
so im not quite sure how to go about this, basically ive got 30-40gb mkv etc files on my pc, i want the tv user who's on a different floor to access those files whenever they want, all i need do is to add and delete them, so what are my options here, thnx

ps right now i have to put those files on a usb external hardrive and connect that to the tv, all file formats seem to play fine

pclovehate

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from pclovehate : "connect tv to a pc networked storage to play big video files"

so im not quite sure how to go about this, basically ive got 30-40gb mkv etc files on my pc, i want the tv user who's on a different floor to access those files whenever they want, all i need do is to add and delete them, so what are my options here, thnx

ps right now i have to put those files on a usb external hardrive and connect that to the tv, all file formats seem to play fine

pclovehate

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from pclovehate : "connect tv to a pc networked storage to play big video files"