Destiny 2 Review Roundup: Bungie Finally Got It Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_244

Prominent
Feb 7, 2017
The beta on PC was impressive. It did feel a lot like the original, and possibly the one thing I was hoping for the most was new species to fight (maybe there is? Not sure yet). I am hoping from the reviews that the "no bullsh*t" that we didnt like in Destiny 1 means no more having to travel to the home base and waiting a long time between to switch weapons, etc. Also, while some may like the idea of having to run around on foot for the first 20 or so levels, that is a lot of time that feels wasted to me. Having the sparrow at least gives those of us the option that wish not to waste time exploring. After all we do have 3 avatars we get to use and unless they added a lot of goodies hidden away that promote the idea of exploring, to me with limited time to play it is going to slow down progression. But, it is what it is... Ill take it. My biggest concern on PC is cheating/hacking. I truly hope we do not experience that issue. I do hope they are putting in some checks and balances on the server side of the game that can detect things that cheaters/hackers may employ... such as more rapid fire, faster movement, invincibility, etc. Not sure if any of those things will be possible via cheating/hacking, but really hoping not otherwise I feat the game will lose a large bit of its population that want fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.