Looking for a doubt

devotedmajeed

Prominent
Sep 1, 2017
I had an sd card inserted in my Samsung Galaxy tab A. Suddenly it is not working and i can't delete r move my folders. What to do ? And if u suggest formatting it will i able to use the card after formatting. Please tell me a solution

Solution
There is no guaranty that the card will work after formatting. Especially if there is a fault in the card or damage to it.

You could try connecting the tablet to a computer via USB cord, while the card is still in it, and see if you can access the files through the computer. If so, then you can back them up onto the computer and then try formatting the card. If the card doesn't work after, then you would have not lost the files (since on the computer) and can be put back on the device when you get a new card.
There is no guaranty that the card will work after formatting. Especially if there is a fault in the card or damage to it.

You could try connecting the tablet to a computer via USB cord, while the card is still in it, and see if you can access the files through the computer. If so, then you can back them up onto the computer and then try formatting the card. If the card doesn't work after, then you would have not lost the files (since on the computer) and can be put back on the device when you get a new card.

Solution