lost device i have lost my samsung s7 last year in november but still cant find it

drishivendra

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
please can any tell me how to trace the mobile. i tried to contact the police but no one is doing it anything and it got missing from the charger pluged and it very hard that im still paying for the phone because i bought it on high purchase. i got the imei number and model number. im trying to find out but their is less chance if their is someone who can assit me to tell me hoe to track the device.

Solution
There is no way you could search for the phone without having some sort of software/app on it for tracking. If you reported it stolen why is the carrier/service provider still charging you for it? From what I have learned, talking to different ones, if you report it stolen and have a police report, many will replace the device or stop charging you for it. It seems odd that they aren't doing that. Also, they should have stopped the service on the device the second it was reported missing. I would be talking to them about this.
There is no way you could search for the phone without having some sort of software/app on it for tracking. If you reported it stolen why is the carrier/service provider still charging you for it? From what I have learned, talking to different ones, if you report it stolen and have a police report, many will replace the device or stop charging you for it. It seems odd that they aren't doing that. Also, they should have stopped the service on the device the second it was reported missing. I would be talking to them about this.

Solution